1. These terms govern all bookings made (whether through JustBookIt's web site or otherwise) with JustBookIt Online Kft., ("JustBookIt") registered in Hungary under number 01-09-999440 whose registered office is at 10, Szinyei Merse u Budapest 1063 Hungary. All correspondence should be addressed to JustBookIt, 10, Szinyei Merse u. Budapest 1063 Hungary. You accept these booking terms on behalf of all members of your party.
2. Any booking made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation and/or travel arrangements subject to these booking conditions. All demand and obligation that arise out of the contract of accommodation exist exclusively between you and the accommodation booked by you. No contract between you and JustBookIt shall come into existence until JustBookIt issues a booking confirmation by email, fax or post.
3. The price of the accommodation is payable to the accommodation provider at the location where the accommodation is provided, and NOT at the time of the booking. Payment should be made by credit or in cash. Where JustBookIt is unable to confirm the initial requested accommodation an alternative may be provided and an email notification will be sent to inform you of the details. The reservation will be held for 24 hours following the booking in order for you to be able to supply credit card guarantee. Failure to supply credit card data within 24 hours of the booking confirmation for accommodation will result in the automatic cancellation of your booking. For booking we ask a booking price, which means 30% of the total price. It can be paid by credit card or PayPal too. This naturally gets taken from the total rent's price.
4.Prices are shown in euro, the rates of exchange are calculated on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When paying at location the exchange rates used by the accommodation provider are applicable. In all case the exchange rates on the day of settlement are applicable. JustBookIt assumes no responsibility for the exchange rates accommodation providers use.
5. Bookings for accommodation will also be accepted less than 24 hours prior to the date of arrival. Rules governing the confirmation of bookings in general apply in this case as well. Credit card guarantee however must be supplied at the time of the booking. Failure to supply credit card guarantee at the time of the booking may result in the immediate cancellation of the booking.
6. Hotels. Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standards and range of facilities available in any given hotel property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body but the outlines below will give a general understanding of what can typically be expected within each category. You are obligated to pay for extra service before you leave the hotel e.g. supplementary costs, meals, extra costs related to meals, minibar, dry cleaning and laundry.
7. Apartments. Where this information is available, apartments are graded according to the general standard of the accommodation. However, this grading is not always carried out by an official body, and is not equivalent to standard star ratings used for hotels. Grading (where available) should be regarded as a general guide only. The gradings are for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by JustBookit.
You should note the following points about apartment accommodation. You and the other members of your party are responsible for any damage caused by your party. You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by the accommodation provider.
The total number of people (including infants and children) using the accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on the website, otherwise you may be refused access to the accommodation or charged an additional amount. You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of any charges made for use of facilities, such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, linen and security, and for any other fees levied by the accommodation provider for the use of amenities. Services and prices on our website are for information purposes only. You are likely to be asked to pay a deposit when you arrive at the accommodation, which will normally be applied to a credit card, in order to cover supplementary charges that may be incurred by you during your stay. The website may contain a plan of the layout of the accommodation. If so, this is based on specifications provided to us by the accommodation providers. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan.
8. JustBookIt does not endorse or recommend any particular accommodation or travel product. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of this web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site (including information about travel products, tours and accommodation facilities) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that JustBookIt cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers.
9. You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
10. Our privacy statement and site terms are incorporated into these terms. From time to time we randomly record telephone calls as a security measure and to monitor and improve customer service.
11. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
12. Cancellations and amendments to confirmed bookings are subject to the following conditions.
Notice period Charges
Cancelling accommodation for 1-6 days: 2 days prior to arrival at the latest, otherwise 1 night is charged
Cancelling accommodation for 7-21 days: 2 days prior to arrival at the latest, otherwise 2 nights are charged
Cancelling accommodation for more than 21 days: 7 days prior to arrival at the latest, otherwise 7 nights are charged
If your accommodation provider required you to supply credit card guarantee and you have supplied credit card guarantee, your accommodation provider will guarantee you the booked room after the valid confirmation. If you do not arrive at your hotel on the first day of your booked stay (no-show), the accommodation provider is entitled to debit your credit card as described above.
If the accommodation provider does not require credit guarantee from you and you do not show until 18.00, your act will be deemed a as cancellation without notification on your part. In this case, the accommodation provider is entitled to sell the accommodation to other parties. Although the accommodation provider is entitled to depart from this rule at your request, he is not obligated to do so. Cancellations notified directly to the hotel or other accommodation will not be effective. Requests for cancellations and amendments must be made on the JustBookIt.hu website.Fees charged for cancellations and no-shows are collected in all cases by accommodation providers. JustBookIt will not debit its customers credit card in any case. Any complaints arising out of credit cards being debited are to be addressed to accommodation providers.
No extra fee is charged if customer’s name or children’s age are changed. All amendments are subject to availability of options. No fee is charged for adding rooms / beds/ cots /night to the confirmed numbers. Please consider that hotels and apartmans will not always be able to meet requests for extension nights.
13. Important Information about Sightseeing Tours
Scheduled Sightseeing Tours
Prices do not include tips. Tipping is at your discretion. Children participating free of charge may not be entitled to meals. Children travelling free may not be entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of accompanying adults if no seats are available. Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers and there shall be no further liability. Suppliers of sightseeing tours decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
Pick up times from hotels are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions. Where hotel pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major hotels in the city, but not necessarily from all hotels. If the supplier is unable to pick you up from your requested hotel, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested. Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short or no notice for any reason. Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, you will be offered at least one of the following options: To join the requested tour at an alternative time or at an alternative date. To join an alternative tour.
Private transfer and tailor-made sightseeing tours
Tips are not included in the price. For services where you have luggage with you, it is your responsibility to ensure that a large enough vehicle is booked to accommodate all luggage. If you bring extra luggage that cannot fit in the vehicle, you will need to cover any additional costs incurred in transferring your luggage. For services beginning at airports, stations or ports, it is your responsibility to ensure that you wait for your Driver or Representative at the appointed meeting point as detailed on your voucher. Should you not be able to locate your Driver or Representative at the start of a service, it is your responsibility to call the relevant telephone number as shown on your Extra Information sheet before making alternative arrangements. Your Driver will be waiting for you holding up a sign with your name on it at the confirmed location. Only delays of up to 5 hours are accommodated. Please notify your provider by phone of any future delays that come to your attention as soon as possible. For services beginning from accommodation, please ensure that you are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on your voucher, at least 5 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time.
Tailor-made sightseeing with a Driver and a Local Guide does not include any entrance fees. Local Guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where you require your Guide to accompany you into an attraction, you may be asked to cover the Guide's entrance fee as well as your own. Where available, tailor-made sightseeing may be conducted with a Driver providing the commentary whilst driving. You should note that although drivers are able to give commentary while driving, they may not be able to park the vehicle and accompany you inside specific attractions and they may not be permitted to conduct tours on foot, due to guiding regulations. This option is therefore best suited to visitors looking for a panoramic city tour. For tailor-made sightseeing services you can expect your local guide to have a good overall knowledge of the city sights but if you require exceptionally in-depth commentary on a particular attraction, this may not be possible.
For transfer services where a Local Representative is included in the service, they will assist with check-in as necessary at your accommodation, airport, port or station. For transfers that include the services of a Driver who speaks either the local or a foreign language, the driver will not assist with check-in at your accommodation or at the airport, port or station unless stated in the extended description for that particular service. For transfer services where a Local Representative is available at the airport only, they will escort you to your waiting driver who will carry out the rest of the service in your booked vehicle.
When advising details for the service you wish to book, it is your responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are correct. The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
14. Combined bookings for accommodation and other travel arrangements
It is highly unlikely but possible that JustBookIt will make changes in your travel arrangements; JustBookit reserves the right to make such changes at any time if needs be. Most of these changes will be minor and preceded by prior notice at the earliest possible time. At all times JustBookIt reserves the right to cancel your travel arrangements. JustBookit will not however cancel travel arrangements within 2 weeks prior to commencement of the service except due to causes and events beyond its reasonable control.
15. Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to JustBookIt in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the travel arrangements must be brought to the attention of the local supplier’s management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to JustBookIt in writing.
16. JustBookIt shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as examples of such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the hotel, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
17. JustBookIt reserves the right to change these terms from time to time.
18. Your booking is governed by Hungarian law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with, this contract that cannot be settled amicably will be referred to he Pesti Központi Kerületi Bíróság („Central District Court of Pest”) in Budapest whose exclusive jurisdiction it is subject to.
The confirmation of a booking and acceptance of the terms of this contract together constitute the entirety of the agreement between You and JustBookIt.
19. Except as otherwise provided in these booking terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Parliament Visit
The contract is valid for reservations handing created. The subject matter of the Contract covers advance booking to facilitate tourist visits to Parliament for groups organised by Partners and settlement of accounts of the admission fees based on a monthly scheme or the payment of the admission fee and reservation surcharge upon admission.
Via the partner ticketing system, the Office offers advance booking options to Partners to enable them to plan the visits of their tourist groups.
Circumstances of organising visitor groups
The Office enables the Partner to use the ticketing system. The ticketing system enables the Partner to book a certain number of visitor tickets available for the time slots reserved for groups and announced by the Office or request group admission for time slots not announced but clearly marked as open on the administrative interface of the ticketing system or cancel or modify previous bookings. On both the visitor website and the administrative interface of the ticketing system, the Office communicates the maximum number of visitors allowed per group. It is only possible to organise the entrance of the groups upon receiving the acknowledgement of the Office.
Booking When booking, the Partner assigns the number of persons in the group to a time slot available on the administrative interface of the ticketing system. This number may not be higher than the number of open entries available for the specific time slot.
Cancellation by the Partner Using the administrative interface of the ticketing system, the Partner may cancel a previously booked time slot (for some or all visitor tickets) up to the third day before the scheduled visiting time (cancellation deadline). The Partner has no payment obligation for admission slots cancelled prior to the cancellation deadline. With regards to the admission slots not cancelled by the cancellation deadline but left unused, the Partner has an obligation of paying the admission fee based on the price list.
Cancellation by the Office
Due to the primary function of the Parliament, the Office reserves the right to cancel any visit at any time before the scheduled visiting time, regardless of any bookings. Cancellations may occur especially due to reasons related to the Parliament’s operation, state events or any other events otherwise preventing visitors’ entrance to the Parliament building. The Office will inform the Partner about such cancellations as soon as possible over the visitor website, on the interface of the ticketing system and using the established form of communication between the Office and the Partner.
Guided tours in Hungarian and in foreign languages offered by the Office (hereinafter: language used) may only be given by tour guides employed by the Office.
If the Partner plans to have a guided tour in a language not offered by the Office, the Partner has the option either to request the Office to provide a tour guide in one of the languages used and the Partner will provide translation into the given language or to hire an external tour guide for the given language. In the latter case the tour guide of the Office always escorts the group. The Office assumes no responsibility for information provided by the external tour guide during the fitwatch.biz guided tour. The external tour guide or the Partner shall verify certification of the external tour guide if requested by the Office. If the Partner hires an external tour guide without proper certification, the Office may terminate the Partner Contract with immediate effect. The Office lists the foreign languages available for guided tours on the visitor website. External tour guides may only use technical tools for the guided tour (e.g. radio frequency transmission audio device) after consulting with the employees of the Office and securing approval thereof.
real estate istanbul